FREE SHIPPING with EVERY CHETTLE™ ORDER! (USA only)
CHEMEX® know a good thing when they designed Chettle. This Gooseneck Chettle certainly falls into that category, along with beauty, ingenuity and performance. It is a perfect match for brewing with our CHEMEX® coffeemakers, teamakers or any pourover device you may have. The shape is born from the iconic hourglass profile, the gooseneck spout is curved and pointed for the perfect pour, the induction base has been engineered to heat water to the exact selected degree. They added a warming feature to maintain the temperature for 30 minutes. This product is anything but ordinary and sure to be a conversation piece as much as it will be an integral part of your daily routine.
- Capacity – Unlike most gooseneck kettles on the market, we wanted the capacity to brew a full 40 ounce Chemex without having to refill the water.
- Material and Design– We committed to stay true to the Chemex brand. Glass, beaker shapes, chemistry, purity, the hourglass and our iconic “X”.
- Effortless Pour – We worked to create the perfect balance, when the water, spout and handle are all working as one and pouring the kettle is effortless.
- Precision, accuracy and heating – From pour control to heating within 1 degree in both F and C, we covered every aspect of the kettle to make it exemplary.
- Flow Rate – We tested and modified the spout continuously to ensure flow rate was easily controlled by every user based on their personal preference.
Induction ranges tend to be energy efficient, fast, and follow a clean design line. Another major reason we choose induction is that it allowed us to develop the kettle without any electrical components housed within its vessel. This way we were able to get the capacity without adding weight and the kettle is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Because of the choice to use induction, we needed to make the bottom of the kettle stainless steel which complements the glass stunningly.
Advantages of our CHEMEX® Induction Chettle™
• 1.2 liter / 40.5 ounces
• Keep warm function
• Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
• Heats water to exact temperature for ultimate brewing capability
• Heats water in both Celsius and Fahrenheit ranging from 38-100ºC – 94-212ºF
• Finger touch display & control panel for ease of use and visibility of display
• Borosilicate glass body is stylish and matches every interior
• Precision gooseneck spout for accurate and controlled pour
• Auto shut-off for safety
• 1 year warranty
Capacity: 1.2 Liters / 40.5 Ounces
Kettle + Base: 11″H x 11.5″W
Base Only: 6.125″W x 3.25″H
Kettle Only : 11.5″ W x 8″H
Technical Data for 120V Chettle
Rated Voltage: 120 VAC, ~60Hz
Rated Current: 10A
Rated Power: 1200W