Kenya Peaberry is a type of coffee bean that is naturally occurring and occurs in about 5% of coffee cherries. It is a single, round bean that is formed when two coffee beans fuse together in the coffee cherry. Peaberry beans are prized by coffee connoisseurs for their unique flavor and aroma. They are said to have a more balanced flavor than regular coffee beans, with a richer body and a more complex aroma. Peaberry beans are also said to be more consistent in quality than regular coffee beans.
- Acidity: Kenyan coffee has a high acidity, which gives it a bright and refreshing flavor.
- Body: Kenyan coffee has a medium to full body, which makes it smooth and flavorful.
- Flavor: Kenyan coffee has a complex flavor profile with hints of citrus, berries, and wine.
- Aftertaste: Kenyan coffee has a long, lingering aftertaste that is both sweet and tart.
- RoastingKenyan coffee is typically roasted light to medium-light. This roasting style helps to preserve the bright acidity and flavor of the beans.
There are no reviews yet.